If your favorite part of awards season is the fashion, you’re not alone. There’s nothing we love more than watching celebrities parade down the red carpet in couture, and Sunday night’s Grammy Awards were no exception. From ball gowns to pantsuits and everything in between, this year’s looks were downright dazzling, and full of inspiration for the upcoming prom 2015 season.
We’ve chosen five of our favorite red carpet dresses from the Grammy’s, and matched them with Glitterati gowns so you can attend prom in star style.
1. Ariana Grande’s dress–all white with a hit of sequins–was fun, youthful, and flattering. The recipe for a perfect prom dress.
Get the look: With Mc Duggal Prom style 91007, a one-shoulder sheath style dress with a slit, similar to Ariana’s.
2. Iggy Azalea rocked two of our favorite trends for prom 2015: a cutout dress and a royal blue hue.
Get the look: With this Jovani dress (style #8872), that featured a similar shade, curve-hugging style, and cutout details.
3. Jennifer Hudson stunned in an all white sheath dress. Copy the silhouette and color for a chic and simple prom look. (We also love her choice of lip color!)
Get the Look: This Jovani dress (style #2713) adds a bit of prom-appropriate bling to Jennifer Hudson’s look with a bedazzled cape.
4. Rhianna’s dress may have been likened to a cupcake, but we loves the pink shade and voluminous layers.
Get the look: With a frilly ball gown in a similar shade of watermelon, by Fabulouss by Mac Duggal (style # 2042F).
5. Last but certainly not least, Taylor Swift wowed in a turquoise blue cropped dress with a beautiful ballooning train.
Get the Look: In a dress with as much sparkle as Taylor’s (La Femme style #18446) and in an almost identical shade.
What’s your favorite look?