The SAG Awards took place over the weekend, and if you’re anything like us, you were glued to the TV during the red carpet. The awards show is known as being one of the more fun and lighthearted of the season, which means the fashion skews a bit more daring, too.
Here, we’re recapping our favorite looks from the evening, along with prom dresses from our store that will help you get the look yourself! (Because who doesn’t want to look like a celebrity at prom?!)
1. The Inspiration: Emma Stone looks stunning in all black (we love the pop of color from the red lip, too!). She’s also rocking a huge trend for prom 2015: The sheer train.
2. The Inspiration: Sarah Hyland is also sporting a dress with a black sheer element, but we love the fun, youthful edge the bedazzled top adds.
Get the Look: With either of these black dresses from Sherri Hill, both of which feature a beaded bodice, and sheer overlay like Hyland’s.
3. The Inspiration: How about this beautiful, striped Oscar de la Renta look on Tatiana Maslany? It reminds us of some of our favorite dresses from Sherri Hill’s prom 2015 collection (see below).
4. The Inspiration: Actress Julianna Marguiles’ Giambattista Valli dress is in of the most sought-after colors for this prom season: rich, royal blue.
Get the Look: Both Sherri Hill dresses, below, mimic the streamlined silhouette and luxe looking fabric of Julianna’s dress, which allows the bold color to truly stand out.
5. The Inspiration: Another look we love: This ladylike tea length stunner worn by Game of Thrones actress Maisie Williams.