When it comes to bridesmaid dresses, you want to choose something that’s practical, pretty, and won’t make your bridesmaids cringe at the sight of it. While we’ve all seen the standard chiffon tea length (insert color here) bridesmaid gown, why not go with something a little out of the ordinary? We’ve rounded up 7 alternative dress styles that your bridesmaids will actually want to wear again!
1. How pretty would this mint floral cocktail dress look on your bridesmaids? This look is perfect for a Spring wedding.
2. Don’t worry, this lace number comes in other colors, so your girls won’t be outshining you dressed in white.
3. Pretty in pink– this fitted number is a great style on all shapes and sizes.
4. If you’re planning a Summer garden wedding, this dress will fit perfectly with the theme.
5. Midnight blue is one of those colors that looks great on everyone, so why not choose this bridesmaid dress to fit in with your nighttime wedding?
6. While most bridesmaid dresses tend to err on the shorter side, if you’re planning a black tie wedding, this body-hugging floor-length gown will be sure to turn heads.
7. For any bride that loves a good beaded dress!