A Quinceanera is one of the biggest, most anticipated events in the life of a Latina woman, and the dress you choose to wear on the special day should be worthy of such a once-in-a-lifetime celebration.
Though there are certain styles and colors that traditionally designate a Quinceanera dress (white or pastel hues; a large, full skirt), these days, more and more girls are pushing the envelope with their gown choice, opting to blend classic cultural looks with modern, fashion-forward styles. Whether you’re sticking to a traditional look, considering something cutting edge, or shopping for something in between, these 12 beautiful Quinceanera dresses for 2015 are the perfect place to start your search for the perfect dress.
For a classic look: Opt for a dress with a full skirt or petticoat, in a soft pastel hue or bright shade of white.
1. Vizcaya by Mori Lee 88085: We love this stunning ballgown! The large skirt is perfectly balanced by a structured, corseted top.
2. Vizcaya by Mori Lee 88089. For a princess moment, look no further than this gorgeous white gown with a beaded bodice.
3. Vizcaya by Mori Lee 88043. For a look that’s as fun as it is sweet, a bubblegum pink gown can’t be beat.
4. Vizcaya by Mori Lee 88042. This pastel purple shade is no shrinking violet.
For tradition with a twist: Keep the traditional dress silhouette, but try a gown in a more contemporary shade, like a neon color or bright hue.
5. Vizcaya by Mori Lee 88013. This hot pink ombre look is party-perfect.
6. Q by Da Vinci Quinceanera: Shimmering sating and bold, contrasting colors make this dress a knockout.
7. Vizcaya by Mori Lee 88001. Not for the wallflower, the two-tone gown is sure to make a statement at your Quinceanera.
For a modern take: Forgoe the full-skirted look and opt for something more streamlined instead.
9. Mac Duggal 48261h: Though this dress is technically still a ballgown, a slightly slimmer skirt makes the look more modern.
10. Mac Duggal 48262h: This one-of-a-kind design incorporates traditional Quineanera whites and pastels in a fun, unexpected way.
11. Flirt by Maggie Sottero P5838: A mermaid skirt feels inspired by a ballgown, but the silhouette is much more modern and on-trend.
12. Jovani 158934: This canary yellow stunner has all the frill and flair of a traditional Quinceanera style, but offers a slightly more streamlined shape (a perfect option for petite girls!).