The crop top prom dress is one of the hottest trends for 2015. The look is surprisingly versatile – no matter what your style, consider a crop top dress this year: It can be classic, sophisticated, feminine, exotic, sultry … all depending on the color, detailing, fabric and silhouette of the dress.
To prove it, here are some of the beautiful crop top prom styles we have in our store for 2015.
1. Sherri Hill ball gown crop top dress. We love how the crop top and all-black look update this classic ballgown style.
2. Between the color and the pattern of the beading, this Alyce gown has exotic appeal.
3. For the glamour girl, allover gemstones and a sleek silhouette create a show-stopping moment.
4. Black lace adds a sultry quality to this simple column style crop top dress by Madison James.
5. This dress is not for the wallflower Between a fire engine red hue, a crisscross bodice and a mermaid skirt, you’re sure to make the statement of the night in this Sherri Hill gown.
6. This Sherri Hill dress is the perfect princess moment for a fairy tale prom night.
7. We love how sophisticated this dress is. A cutout instead of a full crop adds elegance to the look.
9. What’s prettier than the mint-green hue of this embellished, v-neck style dress?
10. Neutral black-and-white, lace detailing and cap sleeves keep this crop-top prom dress classy and elegant.
Which dress is your favorite?